Celebrity Wedding Dresses And Suits
Some of the most gorgeous wedding dresses and stylish wedding suits are worn by celebrities. We often see pictures of these celebrities on their wedding day in magazines, newspapers, and on the internet. Famous designers provided the wedding attire because of the great publicity they receive. Some of the most celebrated designers provide the stunning and elegant wedding attire for the celebrity brides and grooms.
The following are a few of the most famous celebrity wedding dresses and suits:
1. Singer and actress Jennifer Lopez married Marc Anthony on June 5, 2004. On her wedding day, Jennifer wore a dazzling cream white dress from the 2005 Vera Wang collection.
2. Actress Eva Longoria wore a captivating couture Angel Sanchez mermaid gown made of silk wool, with silk gazer metallic embroidery, a scoop back, and a long train when she married Tony Parker on July 7, 2007 in Paris, France.
3. Actress Jennifer Garner wore a striking Vera Wang empire waist wedding dress with a teal sash when she married actor Ben Affleck.
4. Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise were married on November 2006 in Italy. Katie wore an exquisite Armani wedding gown with an ivory silk train decorated in Valenciennes lace and Swarovski beaded crystal embroidery.
5. When actress Nicole Kidman married country singer Keith Urban on June 25, 2006, she wore an elegant ivory-colored tulle wedding dress designed by Nicolas Ghesquiere for Balenciaga.
5. When singer Gwen Stefani married Gavin Rossdale on September 14, 2002 in London, England, she wore a gorgeous pink and white wedding dress designed by John Galliano for Dior.
6. Singer Christina Aguilera married Jordan Bratman on November 19, 2005. Christina wore a beautiful flamenco-style dress designed by Christian Lacroix.
7. When actress Katherine Heigl married Josh Kelley were married on December 23, 2007, she wore a stunning Oscar de la Renta wedding dress.
1. Jason Priestly: Jason Priestly married Naomi Lowde at the One & Only Ocean Club on Paradise Island in an immaculate Hugo Boss suit.
2. Ashton Kutcher: When Ashton Kutcher married Demi Moore, he wore a white Prada shirt underneath a Brooks Brothers jacket.
3. Rob Thomas: When singer Rob Thomas married Marisol Maldonado, he wore a black Gucci tuxedo.
4. Dave Navarro: When Dave Navarro married Carmen Electra he wore a somber-hued, pin-striped suit by Gucci.
5. Russell Simmons: When Russell Simmons married Kimora Lee, wore Phat Farm fashions khaki pants with a crisp white shirt and a sweater vest.
6. Marc Anthony: When singer Marc Anthony married Jennifer Lopez he wore a white-on-white Giorgio Armani suit.
7. David Arquette: When David Arquette married Courtney Cox, he wore Valentino's black morning coat with charcoal gray trousers.
8. Usher: When singer Usher married Tameka Foster, he wore a black Giorgio Armani tuxedo.
9. Roger Taylor: When Duran Duran drummer Roger Taylor married, he wore a white Giorgio Armani suit.
10. Howie Dorough: When 'Back Street Boy,' Howie Dorough, married Leigh Boniello, he wore a Dean and Dan Caten's black tuxedo and a white bow tie from the Canadian couturier's label, Dsquared.
Celebrities make chic wedding fashion very popular which is why magazines often pay millions of dollars for their wedding pictures. It will be interesting to see what future celebrity weddings will make the fashion magazines.